- Transform Your Life
- TTHI Counseling Centers
- Veteran Programs
- Residential Programs
- Re-entry Program
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Start Now!
- About Us
- Join Our Team!
- Help Us Change Lives
TheTransitionHouse.org is an informational site. The resources on this site are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used to replace the specialized training and professional judgment of a health care or mental health care professional.
TheTransitionHouse.org cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. Please always consult a trained mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment for yourself or others.
Self-help information and information from the Internet is useful, but it is not a substitute for professional assistance.
Please seek immediate professional help by calling 911:
• If you have thoughts of killing (or otherwise harming) yourself or others;
• If you are gravely disabled (unable to care for yourself or those in your care);
• If you are abusing substances or have an addiction;
• If you or someone else is in any danger of harm;
• If you have been diagnosed with a mental health disorder or suspect you have one;
• If you or a loved one are in need of an intervention.